this week you will continue to play the role of the Marketing Manager in a marketing simulation for Minnesota Micromotors, Inc. (MM). Minnesota Micromotors, Inc. (MM), based in Minneapolis, is a manufacturer of brushless, direct current (BLDC) 1 motors used in orthopedic medical devices.
Approximately 70% of the revenues of Minnesota Micromotors, Inc. were generated from customers that placed large-volume orders.
After you play the simulation in three steps (view simulation instructions) complete the following Assignment:
Please answer the follow questions in a 3-5 page paper (excluding title and reference pages) and include text
citations for references:
1. What was your marketing strategy for each of the decisions entered into the simulation game in Quarter #2?
2. What were the results of your decisions?
3. Analyze the results in terms of success or failure.
4. What changes will you make in future quarters? Please insert a screen shot of the Quarter #1 results in
your paper. This can be done by highlighting the results, hitting “Control+C,” and then inserting the results
in your paper by hitting “Control+V.”
5. Please view the rubric below for full Assignment details.
6. How would you design a research study to better understand the generic competitors for this product?
7. What are the limitations of the game theory approach to understanding competitive strategy?
8. What is the Standard Industrial Classification (SIC code) for Minnesota Micromotors, Inc. (MM)
Paper#46763 | Written in 05-Mar-2016Price : $20